Another opportunity for you to meet regularly with other coaches, practice your coaching skills and receive Continuous Professional Development face-to-face hours is to attend
Monthly Coaching Support Group Meetings
they are available in many cities around the Balkans, as well as around the globe.
- Interactive, motivating and highly enjoyable sessions which take place once a month and are open for anyone to participate
- For everyone whether a coach or student coach, whether interested in coaching or any other personal development discipline
- At these monthly meetings there will be talks delivered as well as workshops run on aspects of coaching and personal development and the chance to debate about current issues
- It also provides the opportunity for people to experience free coaching sessions
- Duration of meeting: 2 hours: 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Find more information on the meetings of the Coaching Support Group in your city here: : https://procoachingedu.com/community-coaching-support-groups/